1. Better coordination - when your spine is aligned and positioned optimally, your whole body is more coordinated. Better coordination improves body performance.
2. Increase in sensorimotor function - The better your brain can see the position of your body, the less likely you are to have an injury. Improve sensorimotor function = less injury.
3. Improved focus - for obvious reasons. Finish like a beast! Greater focus yields greater possibilities.
4. Greater muscle force - research has shown up to a 13% increase in explosive force in lower extremity muscle groups. Imagine the impact with squats, clean and jerk, and snatches!
5. Less fatigue - a better coordinated body costs you less energy. It's simple economics. Increased stamina to complete your workout!
Chiropractic is best utilized as a habit for a lifetime to improve your quality of life.
Interested? Of course you are. Give us a call and Dr. Kori will be happy to give you a 15 min phone consult. 805-364-3223 Check out our website www.drkori.com for membership options.
Dr. Kori Mortenson, DC is a chiropractor in Santa Barbara, CA. In his spare time he enjoys tango dancing, running, biking, hiking, kayaking... just being active.